Top quality 100% Brazilian human hair density 130%full lace wig grey gray color silky straight For sexy women Quick Details · Type: Wig · Technique: Full Lace Wig · Material: Human Hair · Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair · Length: 24 inch · Hair Grade: Remy Hair · Style: Silky Straight Wave ·...Send InquiryChat Now
· Type: Wig
· Technique: Full Lace Wig
· Material: Human Hair
· Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
· Length: 24 inch
· Hair Grade: Remy Hair
· Style: Silky Straight Wave
· Weight: 235-240g
· Brand Name: Jiaqi wigs
· Model Number: FW26-3
· Hair color: Grey color
· Hair Density: 150%
· Cap size: Medium
· Hair material: 100% Unprocessed Human Hair
· Hair texture: silky straight
· Quality: Excellent
· Hair type: Brazilian hair
· Hair features: softest ,smooth,natrual luster
Size and measurement
Can I go swimming?
You may go in swimming pools and hot tubs. It is best to wash hair right after swimming. Avoid getting hair in salt water as
the salt can take all the moisture out of the hair and it will lead to tangling of the hair. Never braid your hair and go in salt
water. It is best to wear it down. Add a spray in conditioner after swimming.
How about the return policy?
1. Return/Refund is accepted within 7 days after received the goods; please contact us first and return the goods according
to the return address.
2. To avoid delivery lost, return should be arranged by register airmail, and the shipping fees of return should be paid by the buyer.
3. Please make the items remain the original state. We only accept not damaged items.
How Much Hair Do I Need?
A : If you are getting a full weave the average person needs about 2 packs of hair, althoughit is advised to go for 3 packs. For weave it is best to buy two packs to make sure you haveenough. You can always use the leftover hair later. If you are using hair over 18" long you might need another pack. If you are getting tracks one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18" hair length. If you are getting the hair bonded one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18" hair length. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.Recommended shampoos and conditioners: Pantene PROV For treatment and every day use.